July 25, 2009
Links for 2009-07-25
You might find these interesting:
- Barry Ritholtz and Robert Reich believe investors should not be pleased with recent positive corporate earnings surprises.
- Hal Varian reports that Google Trends predicts further reductions ahead in new claims for unemployment insurance.
- Felix Salmon ,  describes how Larry Summers lost a billion dollars for Harvard.
- ExxonMobil is investing big bucks in some radical new tools for controlling carbon emissions.
- Lucian Bebchuk worries that the proposed Goldman Sachs compensations represent a return to a dangerously flawed incentive structure.
- Dave Altig has a very interesting graph showing just how pessimistic consensus estimates are about this economic recovery.
- And here's one of the reasons I always try to find something that doesn't come from AP as a source any time I want to link to something in the news.
Posted by James Hamilton at July 25, 2009 07:56 PMdigg this | reddit
This link may interest readers
Posted by: fwm at July 28, 2009 06:24 AM